Money Saving Tips for Ordering T-Shirts
Arma Shirts loves to boast about our Low Prices on our High Quality T-Shirts, however, Low Prices are not the most important aspect to purchasing Promotional Products. We want you to not only be Satisfied with the products you purchase but we want you to be happy with the products you have purchased and the process that it took to purchase such products.
Here are some tips on how to keep prices of T-shirts down:
1) Colored T-Shirts cost more than White T-Shirts and heather Grey T-shirts are cheaper than Colored T-Shirts.
2) When getting shirts made understand that each color represents one screen that must be made to make the shirt. Screens cost money so the more colors you want to have on your shirts, the more expensive the shirts will cost.
3) When you want to have a design on the front and the back, just as colors of the design, each location will require a screen. So if a front and back design is desired, try and reduce the amount of colors in the designs in order to off set costs.
4) Quantities = Savings. Arma Shirts has a suggested minimum of 24 shirts, but think about it, the more products you buy the more that fixed costs, (set up, shipping and artwork) can be spread out to each shirt or product. Some specialty promotional products have higher minimums than others.
5) In order to avoid price increases due to Rush Deliveries order your shirts with at least 7 Business days. This will make it easier on the printers and will avoid a 25% price increase. This price increase is because when orders are rushed they require a faster shipping method for both the products going to the printers and the products being shipped to your door.
6) I always recommend using our graphic designers for doing the artwork. This is because they are professionals. What looks good on paper or on your computer screen may not look that good on a T-Shirt or Promotional Product. But if your art is very simple and you are 100% satisfied with your art design abilities do your own artwork. You must send artwork in Adobe Illustrator format (.ai) and you must convert your design into outlines.
7) Certain brands of T-shirts cost more. Certain tread blends (such as 100% cotton) cost more. Arma Shirts prefers to use Gildan 50/50 blend shirts on all orders because this is a high quality shirt, it comes in a large variety of colors, feels light on and is not over priced.
8) The best way to ensure that you are not paying too much for T-Shirts or Promotional Products is to use ArmaShirts.com
I hope these ordering tips will help you on your quest to purchase promotional products and T-Shirts.